Yoga for your brain
The Brain Cleanse™ is a system of brain health-optimizing exercises, meditations and mudras, plus an optional dietary program, which repairs, restores, and revitalizes your brain. Developed by Siddhi Ellinghoven, a loved and respected yoga master with a global following. The Brain Cleanse™ incorporates current Western medical findings regarding brain health with ancient yogic practices.
Structured much like a conventional yoga class, The Brain Cleanse™ also includes meditation, mantras (chanting), and mudras (finger postures), all of which calm, nurture, and restore the brain. There is an optional nutritional component to The Brain Cleanse™. The exercises can be performed by people of all fitness levels and abilities, including the elderly and those new to yoga.
Why The Brain Cleanse™?
Our contemporary lifestyle is full of assaults and insults to the brain. From sedentary jobs and commutes, to environmental toxins and deficient diets, poor sleep habits, acute threats like drugs and alcohol, chemotherapy, or a genetic predisposition to dementia and Alzheimer’s, our brains withstand a lot.
Who is The Brain Cleanse™ for?
The Brain Cleanse™ is for anyone who:
- Has a stressful lifestyle—too much work, too little exercise or sleep, poor diet, or emotional, financial, or other forms of anxiety.
- Has a family history of Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Has had chemotherapy.
- Struggles with depression.
- Suffers from insomnia, chronic fatigue, or other sleep disorder.
- Has a history of alcohol and/or drug (including prescription drug) use.
- Notices signs of short-term memory loss.
- Feels that they’re “just not as sharp” as they used to be.
The Brain Cleanse™ helps:
- Young people stay smart longer!
- Older people age wisely—healthy body, healthy brain!
- Those with a genetic predisposition to brain disease take charge of their future: You can change your brain!